Location On Map
Single level renovated coastal home, high quality, large yard, Hills home hub
This stunning coastal home was fully renovated 6 years ago to a very high standard, the current owners engaged a well known local Architect to design and oversee the renovation.
The brief was to design a home thats quiet, minimalistic, private, lots of natural light, and to have a relaxed and warm home feel. The brief included to have one side of the home for entertaining and one side of the home to have the bedrooms, the bedrooms have been spread apart for privacy.
The owners wanted there own oasis and to give the kids there own space.
Strong brick construction with insulation means this home will stand the test of time.
Entertain the family or friends in the multiple living areas, choose from the timber outdoor patio with ceiling fans that leads out onto the lawn and low maintenance garden, or choose the living room, the high quality kitchen with stone bench tops and high quality appliances, or choose the sunken lounge as a place to retreat and watch a movie.
This home would rent from $700-720 per week, ask for a copy of the rental appraisal.
Features of this coastal home
– 3 large Bedrooms
– The 2 main bedrooms at different ends of the home for privacy.
– Master bedroom- a private oasis leading onto your own balcony and lawns, his and hers walk in robe with built in cabinetry for minimalistic living, huge ensuite with rain water shower and set back from the master bedroom for privacy, ceiling fans,
– Bedroom 2- its own balcony, walk in robe, ceiling fans, crim safe doors
– 4 living areas
– High ceilings that let in natural light
– Many windows that let in light, and Broadwater breezes
– Hard bamboo floors for strength and longevity
– Sunken lounge area that could be a media room
– Large timber deck bbq area with ceiling fans leading out to the large lawn area
– Home office
– 2 car garage port plus jet ski garage or storage area
– Halogen lighting
– Built in cabinets for storage and to keep with the minimalistic feel
– Large back yard thats low maintenance
– Insulated panels for energy efficiency
– Full chemical barrier after the full renovation
– Hills home hub for faster lights and internet
– Large laundry with large sink, stone bench tops
– Crim safe on every door
– Matching sinks in the kitchen and laundry
– Easy to clean
– Concrete aggregtarve all the way around the house
-low maintenance gardens