Location On Map
16 Queen Guineveres Place, The Sovereign Islands
Prestige property Sovereign Islands. Motivated sellers have purchased another home. Concrete and solid construction, Fully tiled basement parking, fully tiled external paths, 30 Metre water frontage and the jetty can moor a 65 ft boat
This home has to be the best value home on Sovereign Islands!
Wide waterfront and solid concrete construction in the basement and ground floor areas make this home a great investment being on the widest bay in Sovereign Islands, Stokes Bay.
You will not be looking into other homes with this wide waterfront.
The sellers were not really motivated to sell however they have now purchased another home. (to downsize)
– Basement parking for 6 cars
– Marine grade stainless steel utilised throughout
– 85 squares of luxury and strength
– This home is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, and on the widest canal on Sovereign Islands called Kings Bay
– 5 large bedrooms – 3 ensuited
– Master bedroom- parents retreat: spa bath, double vanity, huge walk in robe, balcony, floor to ceiling glass
– Home media room
– Second office/multi use room
– Large kitchen with black galaxy stone bench tops, Miele appliances, island bench and views over Kings Bay, pool and outdoor patio
– Multiple living areas
– Actron ducted and zoned air conditioning
– Heated salt water pool
– 15 Metre pontoon/Jetty with live bait tank, jet ski dock, electric boat winch, power and water
This has been a vibrant, luxurious, large family home and all of the family have had the space to relax and grow in. The activity in this home when the family all resided there was contagious, but now they have moved on, the owners want to downsize.
Words can’t share with you the prestige and luxury of this home and with this robust construction. Your family will live in luxury and safety on the prestigious Sovereign Islands. Security drives past the property every 10 minutes.
Phone Alex Phillis now on 0411 600 300 to arrange a personal inspection.