Location On Map
16 Queen Guineveres Place Sovereign Islands
Motivated sellers have purchased another home. Concrete and solid construction, Basement parking, 30 Metre water frontage, can moor a 65 ft boat
This home has to be the best value home on Sovereign Islands!
Be in this home for Christmas. Wide waterfront and solid construction make this home a great retreat, being on the widest bay in Sovereign Islands you have the most privacy of all homes for sale.
The sellers are now motivated and purchased another home to downsize. Previously the sellers were helping there son by letting me advertise the family home to have more presence in the Sovereign Islands market.
– Basement parking for 6 cars
– Concrete and solid brick construction
– Marine grade stainless steel
– 85 squares of luxury and strength
– This home is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, and on the widest canal in Sovereign Islands called Kings Bay
– 5 large bedrooms – 3 ensuited
– Master bedroom- spa bath, double vanity, huge walk in robe, balcony, floor to ceiling glass
– Home media room
– Second office
– Large kitchen with black galaxy stone bench tops, Miele appliances, island bench and views over Kings Bay, pool and outdoor patio
– Multiple living areas
– Actron air con
– Salt water pool
– 15 Metre pontoon/Jetty with live bait tank, jet ski dock, electric boat winch, power an water
Words can’t share with you the prestige and luxury of this home, combine the robust construction and your family will live in luxury and safety on the prestigious Sovereign Islands