Location On Map
Single level, Renovated, east facing, room for a caravan, solar power, low maintenance
Welcome to 7 Seabreeze St in the relaxed Paradise Point community. This home has been owned by the same family for over 20 years and fully renovated less than 3 years ago, this home would suit downsizes or people who want a low maintenance lifestyle in a desirable & safe location.
If you have a caravan or boat you are going to love this home!
The floor plan is great for all ages and this home truly ticks almost all of the boxes that Paradise Point buyers want: The living and entertaining areas are great for Queensland conditions, the alfresco area is a place where you can retreat morning and night in comfort, and cool off with the afternoon sea breeze’s.
A huge kitchen with an island bench will be great for entertaining and flows out to the outdoor patio, for dinners inside: the dining room is a feature room with the high A frame chalet style roof.
The Master bedroom wing of the house
Wake up with the sun over the water every morning. All New Bathroom, walk in robe, huge master bedroom with water views,
Here is a unique feature: Epoxy sprayed drive way and all outdoor paths- this is great for grip walking around and also low glare.
– Solar power system- 18 panels, 2 inverters, 4kw system
– Solar power hot water system
– 3000 lt rain water tank
– Spear pump for watering the garden
– Reticulated irrigation for the gardens
The exciting features of this home are:
– 4 bedrooms plus study
– With a few tweaks a self contained flat with its own entrance
– Multiple living and entertaining areas
– Home bar
– Desirable location and quiet street
– Security screens on all doors and windows
– Electric blinds in the lounge and living areas
– New Bathrooms
– New LED lighting throughout the home
– New outdoor patio for entertaining by the water
– A rear bedroom that could be a self contained flat
– Salt water pool
– Pontoon with electric boat winch, can fit a 21 ft boat on the jetty
– Room for a caravan in the second drive way
– Sandy beach
– Low maintenance gardens
– 2 car garage port
– Home bar
Disclaimer: In preparation of information for this listing we used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all responsibility in respect of any errors omissions inaccuracies or mis-statements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.