Location On Map
Noosa inspired modern home, a great family entertainer with bridge free boating.
A Noosa inspired waterfront home with a relaxed ambience that will make you feel like your always on Holidays.
This home has a great open plan floor plan that’s perfect for Queensland relaxed living and entertaining.
Just be warned… once extended family members know that you live at 76 Royal Albert Crescent…they will want every Christmas day to be held at your house!
The Highlights of this home
– Plush master bedroom suite with spa bath, walk in robe, balcony with water views
– Downstairs en-suited bedroom- could be a granny flat with its own entrance and garage
– In total 5 bedrooms
– All bedrooms are large and have high ceilings..no one is going to feel left out.
– A Professional Cinema room
– Outdoor BBQ pavilion with great water views across and down the canal
– Multiple living and dining areas
– Indoor and outdoor living and entertaining areas
– Home Bar and pool room- perfect for the State of origin.
Open plan living
– High ceilings and new flooring compliment the open plan relaxed luxury living
– Open all the stacker doors and let the fresh air in!
This home was professionally renovated 2 years ago by the current owners. The current owners have purchased a block of land on Sovereign Islands and are about to embark on a 3 level build.
Sovereign Islands is a boaters Paradise, which is why my family moved to Sovereign islands 18 years ago from Adelaide.
We loved the fact that you can step out of your living room and onto your boat, and be on the open water within 10 mins.
– Bridge free boating
– Go left or right straight out to the Broadwater
– 10 m pontoon with power and water
Secure Island living
– Sovereign Islands is one of the quietest and safest locations on the Gold Coast
– 24-hour security with 2 patrol cars and night closed gates
Sovereign Islands is located just 5 minutes from the cosmopolitan shopping and restaurant precinct of Paradise Point. 15 minutes from the M1 Highway and has easy access to both Brisbane Airport to the north and Coolangatta (Gold Coast) Airport to the south.
Both airports are approximately 45mins to 1hr away.
Just 20 minutes to Surfers Paradise, with it’s world famous sandy beaches & surfing, shopping and dining.
Westfield Shopping centre, the theme parks and 2 train stations to Brisbane and onwards are only 10 minutes away. There is a selection of public and private schools including the new Coomera Lutheran College.
This property provides an excellent privileged Sovereign Islands secure lifestyle!
DON’T WAIT…….CALL ALEX NOW ON 0411 600 300 TO ARRANGE YOUR PRIVATE INSPECTION.
Disclaimer: In preparation of information for this listing we used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all responsibility in respect of any errors omissions inaccuracies or mis-statements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.